Monday, March 23, 2009

Study for ASL midterm Sunday!

Oh haaaay! its been a while, beeen busy and all that. I haven't had my laptop so i haven't updated. anywhoo... i have an ASL midterm tomorrow, im lightweight studying. i kind of know all the signs and what not, so im gooooood! i barely remember what went down these past weeks so bare with me.. DANNY GOTS A NEW PUPPPY!!!! his name is Milo, and he's a shitsuuuuuuu! he is the cutest thing alive! i usually dont like animals but this one I fell in love with.. awwwe!
that pretty much sparked up my whole weeeeeeek! I just hung out with the girlss basically, went to Red Chili twice this week.. had waaay too many asian food. hah! I also saw the boys I haven't seen in a while.. Derek's down from SoCal. i missed you blood! Yesterday, went to Great Mall to relieve some stress, zaaaym.. i went to great mall last blog.. haha! once again got the naaayls did.. not to crazy this time, just showin a bit of my girlaaay side..

Hot Paaaank tips and cutesy flowers with gold glittttah!
I GOT TWILIGHT TODAY! i didnt wanna be in a looooong line friday night so I went and got it today.. haha..

I went to dinner at Chili's tonight with the Juarez's sistahs. then, go see "I Love You, Man" with Jackie, omg.. that movie was off the hook.. HILARIOUS! i soooooo recommend it.. hahaWELP. thats about it.. tonight wont be a long blog, i am too tired and i still gots to study, so.. thanks for yaaa time! i miss my baby, i wont be with him tonight =( BOO!

toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment