Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stay Home Saturrrrday.

So, boring Saturday todaaaaaaaaaaaaay. BOO :(
about today, there was a BUG-A-BOO that spent the night, UGH. why the fuck did I let him when he chose the club over me? because i am stupid. I didnt talk to him though, we slept on different beds til 5am, i guess he creeped up on my bed. He superrr rushed me this morning so he can go fight with his Mother's BF and that took like 10hours.. he fuckn catted like always so I chilled wit Jonathan. Carla swoooooped and we went to ghetto ass Southland. Didnt find shit like always! She jus bought her foundation at Bare Essencetuals, is that how yaaa spell it? whatevs. , then we just posted at her Hut. got dropped off at home so she can be with her Boo... and NOW i am still at home. I couldn't find shizzznits to do but make ringtones for my Berry, i know.. that's cool! I hung out with my mommy tonight, like I said.. more faamlay time than be with a bug-a-boo.. that is it for tonight! dont forget to change your clock, daylight savings time! time's going by so faaaaast..


See yaaaa lataaah aliiigatah, follow me on Twitter.. PEEP it
toodles <33>

No comments:

Post a Comment