Saturday, March 7, 2009

I should start something New...

Zaaaaaaaymn! I haven't blogged in a minute, what? like a week and a half? ha! that just means i am being productive with life and dont have time to Blog =( How ya'lll beeen? i am not doing so good. there's so much shit going through my mind, I dont even know where to begin!

Last Saturday was Pootie's 21st Bday, he had a fun poooorty! I was soberrr because for some reason I dont like being intoxicated haha!! maybe that'll change.. but for now, no more of that nasty shit in my system.. I had fun though jus kickin it.. and posing for some Kodak Moment.. ha!

All MY girrrls with Johnny.

My Nicaraguan Mammiiiiis... Yohanna and Sylvia!
My BFF Sally.
Keep it Street.. Drewskii, Jnizz and I. My Partnerr in Crime.. Janelle! this is hella cool. ha!
Cracka Laffa Carlita.then Sunday... was CONNIE'S ninetaaaaynth birthday!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIIRL!
I love youuuuu =)
I dont even remember anything after my last blog except from what happened this week.. it feels likes its beeen raining all yearrr, well so far! its so fuckn cold outside!!! but whatevs. so Monday, I just went to school in the morning, hung out with D and went home that night.. I did my nayls and I went crazy cool on them. ha! it looks better in person okay? i'll get better. then Tuesday, I got my Blackberry curve!!!!! its 8320 and its the Sunset one. that made my week go by faster since I didnt have to keep waiting for it to come in the mail.. i love it so far! i got this dope ass Rainbow crystal case on Ebay so it shits on every blackberry! haha.. .Wednesday and Thursday were boring, I just went to school and pretty much slept all day.. I guess this week is my stress free week because last week, I had to finish and turn in my English Essay that toooook hours for me to finish. I am a bigg procrastinator so I stayed up all night for it..never again tho! shit was weeaak, it made me so tired the next day! Anyways, tonight is finally Friday well like 42 minutes ago.. I just chilled with Salina all day at Carlas.. then we rolled through Sylvia's to kick ti for Sammy's 21st Birthday!
Belated Happy Birthday!!
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats alll... and I have tomorrow to talk about.. if i even do anything! hahha.. god, I hate weekends now! they are fuking LAME!

I am gonna get a little personal now since I talked about everything else... I dont know why but lately i've been so unhappy with my life? Do you ever feel like that? like, I have everything I want.. my new phone, my new laptop, my boyfriend... whatevs,
its all Material thaaangs! something is still missing tho! I need to spend a little more time at my own home and hang out with my family.. you think? I do miss them its just sometimes, they get on my nerves.. they always to get on my case like forreal Blood? and I stress even more. I need a job, I want money I can spend on whatever I want.. right now, mula is rougggggh! I havent gone shopping in a minute too.. my clothes are old and ugh! but then I think about it.. I dont really need alla that? I have no one to impress at school and my ass neever goes anywhere! i just dont givaa fuck. Im too busy to worry, I DO ME! thats kind of what I miss in high school tho.. I got to see everyone everyday, every weekend, and it seemed like life was going great for me. then I graduated, it all changed! I was hoping for the better tho but I dont know why its like this. Maybe I am just asking for too much!other people gave worst problems than what I am trippin about.. I am just gonna seize the moment and hopefully it all goes well.. AND Why is it that when you give someone a chance, they just fuck you over and over and over?! when are we gonna learn from our mistakes? that bothers me because, I feel like I am TOO nice! so they just take advantage of me.. How can i change that? how can I be strongerrr and not give a fuuuuuck?

I want to start something new..


Thanks for your time, til next time blood!
Toodles <3


PS! HAPPY 18TH BIRTH
DAY TO SANDRA LEE!!!
finally, this bitch is ei
ghtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayn!! Miss you Hoe.. you've beeeen MIA! i havent seeen you in forever but I still wish you a happy birthday, love you =)
and also, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY SALLY SIDEBURNS!!
lets go and git shitttt crackin already! have fuuuuun today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment