Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gooodbye BUSY.... HELLO SPRING BREAK!!!!

wasssssaaaaaap Bloood? i stay lagggin tho. OH well, spring break starts tooooodayyy!!!!! and it is also the month of APRIL!!! i am so excited.. haha! i pulled a bunch of April Fool's yesterday, omfg.. had me crackin up AAAALLLL daaaay. and i was also with carla baby so it was even funnier.. lol. So, I didnt go to class today because I didn't do my rough draft last night.. i was too tired and too sick! its not due til sunday midnight, i hope something motivates me to finally finish that shit! tonight's the Night Rally for Arroyo.. i misss my night rally!! =( we're still on TOP, always gonna be on TOP! besides my brother, he's dope. and he's dancing tonight.. il upload videos later on.. ANYWAYS, i have beeeen to busy with school and stuff.. then hanging out with my loved ones. My boothang and My girls.. been partying too.. well only this weekend! haha oh ya, i dyed my hairrr on tuesday lol, i miss my light brown hair so im back to it..Til' next post.... maybe tonight!
tooodles <33>

No comments:

Post a Comment