Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Class was cancelled, wassssup?

Good Morning Blogspot! My English class was cancelled so might as well practice my writing skillls. I didnt wake up til 10:10 this morning, Jojo and I were running super late, but luckily there was a note on our classroom door saying "THERE WILL BE NO CLASS TODAY English 102-Sansome". We were jumping for joy, hell yaaaa dude.. what a Gooooooood Morning =) Now, im just chillin at home waiting for Danny so we can go to his Eye Doctor in the Tooooooown.. How was everyone's weekend? can i saaaay WEAAAAAAAAK!!!! yup, that explains my WEAKend. Well, I guess Sunday was cooo, I went to Great Mallll with mi madree and my brothaaa for some famlaay time.. I needed to get my vision checked because when I take notes, i can barely read and its blurry! My doctor said I am nearsighted, so I got prescripted glasses.. yay! I am a nerddd, I fit it now =)


Taken at the Levi's store while my brother was in the fittin room fo som
e jeaaaans!Haha, not the best picture but its the only one I got. Since I could barely find anything i like, I got my nayyyyyls did with my Mom, she got a manicure and of course, I got the dopeeeee tips. Shout out to Great Nails.. ha!

My brother's photography skills..
Gosh, its so hard not having enough money.. I can never buy whatever I want!! I always feel bad spending it on unnecessary shit.. I dont want to keep asking my parents, maybe I should start working! lol.. Whatevs, Im going to be on a job hunt! Hmm, Monday? nothing special.. I just got to see my baby, I missed that fool. After school, Jojo, Danny, Jon and I went to China Towwwn to make Danny's eye doctor appt. It took like 5mins and we had an hour to kill because we paid $1.25 for parking.. We walked around, Jojo felt like an outsider, she was the only Nicaraguan walkin the streets of China.. We also experienced our first Criss-Cross Crosswalk, I dont know what they're called but they are fuckin cool..

but its time for me to showerrr now..
SCRATCH THAT! of course, Im not going with danny, his friends are... what the fuck is new right?
that is so fucking anooying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See yaaaa lataaah aliiigatah, Toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment