Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love me Long Time!

Wusssgoood Pimpin? zaaymn, haven't blogged since last Wednesday! What can I say? School and my Social life took over me for a weeek. but I AM BACK bitches. I love how my profile views doubles up everyday, thanksss guys! I love you too.. =) haha. I am trying to remember what I did aaaall week.. Thurrrrrrrrsday, C C J J S V reunited!! You have no idea how excited I was bcus those are my ladies, i've always loved us all together. We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory, our server was nice.. her name was Brit. I ordered a small Chicken Ceasar salad.. she hooked it up with a fat ass plate.. and of course my fat ass finished it.. I was hopin it would be cheaper than a regular saladl.. then my bill came, it was $13.00!! ugh, breakin my pocketss and shit.. so I wondered how much the regular salad was? haha. its coo tho, I gotchuuuu Brit! ha!
Dinner was greaaaat, delicious of course.. We had a shmoke sesssshh at Valesia's house afterrr, we took over her MacPhotoboooooth. hahah!

hahahahah, they're so much more but I am so lazy to upload them plus V has the rest of the cute and funny ones.. So, the next night which was Fridaaay.. We played Catch Phraaaaaase at Mike's house.. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! omg. and my team won, yaaaay.. it was Me, Jojo, Sylvia, Mike and Chris! goooooood ass game.. and that shit lasted til 2:30 in the morrning. we Crazies! Ugh, tell me why it freakin rained aaaaaaall weeekend. But is aaaaall good tho, The Girls and I hit up some Toga Pooorty in Livermore. Chris and Katie took us there, yea.. talk about Reaunited! I basically hung out with ALL my girls all weekend.. all nine of em! and mos def cherished zeeee moments! ha.. Anyways, the poorty was coo.. jus hella white people? haha! and Las Pos's Bballl team.. I blamed it on the Malibu cus I didnt want to be hardcore that night, jus a little Tipsy! the house was a Mansion, shitsssss was clean! and it was hellllaa nice.. we left about 2am, and I stole hella candies. good Carmel candies, haha!!

yaaaaknow, we Wild N Out.. always life of the parrty! haaaaaaaaaaaay.. yup that was my weekend. I had fun. SUNDAY rained all damn day, stayed in bedd.. =( Oh yeah! I sold my sidekick to my brother's friend.. Joey Diamond? yall know him? look him up on youtube. Kid can sing. but I'll misss ya Coco =( welpss, time to move on to a new phone! Red Blackberry Curve? Blackberry 8900? or the Rose behold? HAVEN'T DECIDED! i dont know what I want. I couldn't sleep that night. I was crying hysterically, no joke. hahah laugh at me all ya want but I went through a lot with my kick, i misssed it so much already! lmao.. so, Then Monday came, back to schooool.. whatever, Mondays are always fun fa me. Sign Lang was cancelled cus my teacher didnt show up. whooopee! went home and kicked it.. THEN monday night came, I HAD TO FINISH MY ENGLISH ESSAY THAT WAS DUE TODAY. i lagged and i laggggedd. oh god. Didnt really work on it til 2am, haha. finished at like 3:30am. talk about proscatination, pshh. Yup well, Class was so boring today? we had to be in groups and proof read each others essay, mine was alright. I wish I would've understood my topic some more hah! but this girl in my group was slow, i guess? and didnt correct my Essay! wth? so I had to stay after class and had my Professor prooof read it.. I take everything I said back about her.. She isnt that bad after all, she's just a Bitch when it comes to talking to the class. Sorry HW! haha. hmm, I a m hungry.. maybe I'll get atss this later on tonight. dinnnaaah time, I go home tonight too =( I'll miss my baby!



toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment