Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am going Online Shopping Craaaaaazy!


I think I am addicted to Online Shopping.. >_<
K I L L
M E
N O W ! !
Before I start talking about that, lemme tell ya what ya babygirrrl all day! I woke up kind of late for school this morning.. I had Health and Sign Langauge. it looked so sunny outside, it was lightweight haaaht! then when I got out of school, it was hell of cold. wtf? so I just went home, I was so tired and didn't feel well.. I watched "New in Town," I didn't even get to finish bcus I fell asleep.. My dad's filipino ass woke me up, he's always tryna wake up aha.. so that's when I went online crazy! WOW! well.. whatevs, I hate the malls.. they always have the same stuff that e v e r y b o d y has, SO annoying! I searched for Hello Kitty Laptop cases, new phones, purses, clothes, shoes, everything.. I got some stuff but the others were jus ridiculously expensive ha! I have also decided to sell my Brown SkLx for $100.. I sweaaar, its in a good condition, i still have to box but not the headset.. jus a few scratches here and there.. I am tired of having that brick on me but we've been through a lot.. I am gonna miss it! time to grow uppp from it tho, so HELP YA GIRRRRL OUT! I also put it up on Craigslist, feel free to peep it and share it to some friends! If you or your friends are gonna give home to My COCO (ya, that's its name..lol) please be nice to it, thanks!

I dont understand why my font keeps changing.. is it me? or is Blogspot jus trippin me out? Ugh anyways, tomorrow's Thursday.. that means Torture Thursday from my English Proffesor! I am so not ready.. but I kind of like her class, she's just UGH! I need to bring snackies to entertain myself, I cant even use my cellphone because I dont get service in there. Oh man, American Idol was kind of intense today.. I didnt want people that was kicked off to leave, they were good! I need to vote next time. Shoot! I have been missing out on my TV shows like The City, ABDC, Secret Life and more.. maybe because Danny only has the regular channels.. Speakin' of my Baby, I didn't see him at all today =( Boo, maybe because Im gonna spend another night at home, I'll see YOU in class in the morning. Miss you! Tonights Blog's gonna be super shorrrrt.. I have a whole night of English Hw to do.. and here I am doing it!

Toodles for now, Nightchaaall!

No comments:

Post a Comment