Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome ClareBear!



Welp, this is kind of cool..

President's Weekend and a Rainy Monday = Clare is bored as fuck and trying to find something entertaining to do.

Bingo! Blogspot.com, haha! shoutout to Ikka's away message that introduced me to this. Aww, blogging reminds me of Xanga
(http://www.xanga.com/mmm_smoothiez) laugh at me all yaa want! oh my god.. i should totally visit mine and remind myself how much an idiot i was in Middle School. Daaaaamn, how fuckn embarrrrassing. i cannot belive i even typedd and talked like that, glaaaad that phaze is over, beeeeeeeeeen over lmao! Anyways, i haven't showered because im a lazy fuck and i like snugglinh up with my Purrrrrffect pink blanky and my boyfriend Danny Ho is out for some tacos and sippin on some Coronas with NiggaJosh while I am left with my English hw that i have been staring at since 2pm. So like, I have been having the shittiest week or maybe im boutaa get on the Rag, i dont know but i am not too happy with my decisions lately. I feel so empty, something's missing? i just dont know what it is.. i try to keep myself occupied by taking ridiculous webcam photos, Chatting on AIM, on Myspace and Facebook but its boring! i have seriously looked at everyone's shit about 10times in half hour. not really, but it seems like it! I want to go to the mall or eat at the finest restaurants but my dumbasss is broke, i could ask my parents for money but i havent been the nicest or responsible daughter.. yup and that definately makes me shitty inside. I want to change for the better but nothings motivating to do so. I just go to school and try my best, so far i haven't missed a class or a homework assignment! I haven't been home either since i got my new laptop.. which was two weeks ago, i am horrible! that should have been my topic for my Behavior Change Project in Health Class. welp, a little too late for that now but I am gonna pretend i am doing it on that and just change anyway.. =)

I am starving and have been craaaaaaaaaaaaving for Pho for the longest time.. but i am gonna go finish up Laundry and stareee at my HW some more, maybe il finally do it.. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment